Tuesday 10 September 2013

Proton Waja 1.6 PGK......

My first car was Proton Waja 1.6 which serves me more than 5 year without fail but common problem do exist like power window, battery, alternator and fuel pump...During the first 3 years usage the ride was comfortable but years passes the ride became rough and more expensive...Proton Service centre i went usually charge me double and for unnecessary part changes and force me to go to cheaper workshops...Waja is very heavy car....strong and heavy doors...you can broke your finger if mistakenly slam doors with your fingers there....The engine was from Mitsubishi...luckly not CPS Campro which heard lot of problem...Stability and safety i will thumbs down as the car failed all in this aspects which oriented for profit making only....I have force to sell the car due to accident which impact the front area and chipping stone left note on windscreen...


Now i have choose the Power of Dream......

No comments:

Post a Comment